About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello I’m Joanne the face behind StitchArt.co.uk. This blog is to share my work, other fab things & most importantly to share my thoughts that there is beauty to been seen in everything we see (well nearly everything). Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :)

Followers

Friday 20 April 2012

News Flash worlds laziest blogger blogs!

Well here I am making an effort to blog as Im so pants at keeping this thing updated. I like to use copies of vintage magazines in my work genrally woman's weekly / woman's pictorial and I often come across great adverts that I would like to share with you.  These are from a copy of Woman's Weekly dated April 1950.


We all know this feeling, where's Phensic when you need it.


The Wonders of Ovaltine! 



These days modern house wives demand more than a bar of soap.



Obviously childhood tooth decay wasn't an issue.



Lies Lies Lies.



Thats all folks, off to buy some Ovaltine x


No comments: