About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hello I’m Joanne the face behind StitchArt.co.uk. This blog is to share my work, other fab things & most importantly to share my thoughts that there is beauty to been seen in everything we see (well nearly everything). Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :)

Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

Vintage Needles

Short post I just want to share with you my geeky collection of vintage needles.  I do have more but this was all I could find to photograph this morning.
Arent they pretty :)







Considering the cost of inflation I dont think we've done too bad on the price of needles.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh they are gorgeous! Vintage packaging is so much nicer than modern day plastic stuff!! I have decanted all my pins and needles into little vintage tins which are so much nicer to look at! Have a great rest of your weekend xxx

StitchArt.co.uk said...

Thanks Jenny I agree we need to keep the vintage style alive. Paper all the way expect for carry a bags well not in Manchester anyway because its always pouring down :) xx

Butterscotch and Beesting said...

Love, love, love these. Ooh if only they were in my sewing kit... they would be the talk of the bobbins.